Venezuela's National Assembly has backed plans to import 39 million rolls of toilet paper, in an effort to relieve a chronic shortage.Read More »
Health Cabinet Secretary (CS) James Macharia has warned that the funds allocated to the ministry are less than a quarter of what it needs.Read More »
Employers might redesign regulation at work to curb rising cases of online insecurity.Read More »
Most day secondary schools in Bungoma County have scrapped evening tuition so as to release students early due to insecurity.Read More »
Education Cabinet Secretary Jacob Kaimenyi has invited proposals on how best the laptop for class one pupils can be implemented.Read More »
- Teachers to get Sh5b medical cover
- Twitter boosts security after hacks
- Nokia to sponsor mobile stream at a global forum
- Teen invents device that charges phone in 20 seconds
- Students in Dadaab benefit from ICT training
- Sh400m boost for ECDE in schools
- Poor results blamed on teachers’ low morale
- Special K, the trend for names?
- Ex-Nokia team makes rival smartphone
- MPs lower penalties on NHIF defaulters
- Drama as husband catches cheating wife in the act
- Mauritius-based hospital seeks to hire Kenyan nurses
- Sunshine vitamin 'may treat asthma'
- Residents step up war against poaching
- Lecturers warn SRC over pay
Venezuela's National Assembly has backed plans to import 39 million rolls of toilet paper, in an effort to relieve a chronic shortage.
Somalia’s clan elders have created a new mini-state and elected a Kenyan ally as its leader, a move likely to anger Mogadishu and sour ties between the two neighbouring countries.
It is known as the disease of the poor, yet fistula, which affects up to 7,000 women in Kenya annually, is easily treatable. Our writer KWAMBOKA OYARO, examines its impact
Kenya’s renewed focus on infrastructure offers a unique opportunity to adopt new approaches to employment generation and skills development.
Employers might redesign regulation at work to curb rising cases of online insecurity.
Most day secondary schools in Bungoma County have scrapped evening tuition so as to release students early due to insecurity.
Eighteen months ago, I made a playlist for my son’s sixth birthday party
Climate Finance as currently constituted supports projects that are not relevant to Africa, the Secretary General of the Pan African Climate Justice Alliance has said.
It is alleged that there was a time when you and your younger brother Daddy Owen never saw eye to eye due to his immense success that saw you live under his shadow. Is it true?