Can Tusker afford another loss on the local front? This will be the big question when the team faces Gor Mahia Wednesday in a Kenyan Premier League (KPL) Top eight return match at Nyayo Stadium.Read More »
Kenyan Premier League champions Tusker FC appear headed for tough times ahead. After being eliminated from the 2013 CAF Champions League, the brewers head coach Robert Matano has been walking a tight rope.Read More »
Secretary for Sports, Culture and Art Hassan Wario has told federations to avoid petty politics that is hindering player development and taking the country backwards in sports.Read More »
World 5,000m and 10,000m champion Vivian Cheruiyot will not defend her titles at the 14th IAAF World Championships in Moscow, Russia, this August.Read More »
The Olympic solidarity advanced coaching course saw 15 coaches out of 25, who took part, qualify as International Handball Federation lecturers.Read More »
- Under-19 squad to compete in ICC Africa qualifiers
- Cheruiyot not defending gold medals in Moscow
- Karuturi Sports beat Bandari as Sony win
- Zarika stops Namugerwa in bantam weight bout
- Arsenal win to qualify Champions League
- Manchester City slump to Norwich City
- Tottenham Hotspurs miss out Champions League
- David Beckham's emotional farewell
- Asbel Kiprop rips China
- Chemelil brew champs Tusker as Sofapaka edge Muhoroni
- Step up football standards, says Uhuru
- Why most retired footballers become television pundits
- Friday still at the helm of 7s, says Muthee
- Kengewa make top four
- How AK missed the lane to self redemption
World 5,000m and 10,000m champion Vivian Cheruiyot will not defend her titles at the 14th IAAF World Championships in Moscow, Russia, this August.
Can Tusker afford another loss on the local front? This will be the big question when the team faces Gor Mahia Wednesday in a Kenyan Premier League (KPL) Top eight return match at Nyayo Stadium.
National Sevens Coach Mike Friday is here to stay and will handle the national team to the Rugby World Cup Sevens, Kenya Rugby Union chairman Muthee Mwangi has said.
Kenya will have strong representation in the annual Rwanda Genocide Memorial volleyball in Kigali on June 1-2.
- Indakala, Rotich named in Kenya Volleyball Federation technical bench
- Winning start as KCB, Nairobi Water triumph in national volleyball league fixtures
- North African clubs dominate as Prisons are eliminated
- Prisons make semis in Tripoli
- Men’s Prisons team wins their opening match in CAVB African Club Championship
- Prisons clinch fifth Africa Club Championship trophy
Kenya team looking forward to earn qualification to the Under-19 ICC Cricket World Cup set for next year.
A 29-year-old Bulawayo woman from Matshobana suburb got the shock of her life when she woke up in the morning and realised her private parts were missing, it is alleged.