A few years ago, the lakeside city of Kisumu hit newspaper headlines when a prominent pastor was caught ‘licking someone else’s honey’ and both were frog marched to authorities butt naked before a multitude of curious on-lookers.Read More »
Residents of Shinyalu, Kakamega County, were recently entertained to a circus when a salonist discovered that her favourite client was dating her hubby on Facebook.Read More »
When your wife comes home late in the night happy, relaxed and tipsy from a chama (women’s investment club) meeting, she just might have spent a few blissful hours in another man’s arms, writes LINDA KEYARead More »
Residents of Chuma Village, Nyandarua County experienced a bizarre incident in which an elderly woman caught attempting to use witchcraft to recover her money got a thorough beating.Read More »
For all the credit that goes to Greece for providing the foundations of democracy, it is the French who gave us the modern republic, with its citizens’ rights and the equality of leaders and citizens before the law.Read More »
- A cheeky peek into Kibaki’s retirement
- Criminals reside in the classified ads
- We are far from a working nation
- Matatu crew gets overdose of own medicine
- Remember, the past does not forget
- Kenyans are a superstitious lot
- Women should join martial classes to fight rape
- Plus size people need an association
- Why rebels succeed in toppling presidents
- Are police officers sleeping on the job?
- Dirty secrets & lies that bind spouses
- Man up, stop baby daddy drama
- New directives for people who have undergone plastic surgery
- Dear sister, it’s over: Pack up your stuff and go
- We are a bunch of unfit people
Let’s admit it folks, we are a nation of unfit people. Here, I use the word unfit with lots of respect. Truth is, majority of us can hardly run for two minutes non-stop, despite feeding well on chips, ugali and pizzas. Why this conclusion?
Desperate Nairobians out to do everything to join this exclusive fraternity, are now falling into the hands of conmen, who at a fee are promising membership.