Sci & Tech
Employers might redesign regulation at work to curb rising cases of online insecurity.Read More »
Micro-blogging site Twitter says it is bringing in an optional two-step login for users to beef up security following recent high-profile breaches.Read More »
A California teen has attracted the attention of tech giants Google for her potentially revolutionary invention which charges a phone in 20 seconds flat.Read More »
A company made up of former Nokia employees has shown off Jolla, a new smartphone with a custom operating system known as Sailfish.Read More »
A Facebook app offering users a one-in-six chance of deleting their account has been pulled from the site.Read More »
- Nokia Lumia 520 and 720 hits Kenyan market
- MPs challenge Google over tax reporting
- Google launches music subscriptions
- Sony sets eye on Africa with new strategy
- Nokia introduces Nokia Lumia 925
- Samsung claims 5G mobile
- Fake Dr Dre headphones 'one of most seized items'
- YouTube launches subscription fees
- Nokia unveils new affordable smartphone
- Motorola 'abused position' in Apple patent dispute
- Akirachix graduates 18 girls in ICT
- Solar powered plane lands in Phoenix
- EU to launch Twitter handle
- Software developers feted in Ericsson competition
- Facebook profits from mobile advertising
Facebook has reported a jump in mobile advertising revenue, easing investor concerns over its future growth.
Desperate Nairobians out to do everything to join this exclusive fraternity, are now falling into the hands of conmen, who at a fee are promising membership.