Two suicide bombers have blown themselves up in the centre of the Syrian capital, Damascus, killing 14 people, Syrian state media says.Read More »
A Kuwaiti court has sentenced a woman to 11 years in jail for insulting the emir and calling for regime change on social networking site Twitter.Read More »
Syria's President Bashar al-Assad has warned Israel that it will respond in kind to any future air strikes.Read More »
The US and Germany have called on Russia not to supply Syria's military with an advanced missile system they say could prolong the conflict there.Read More »
British forces are detaining up to 85 Afghan nationals in a holding facility at Camp Bastion, in what could amount to unlawful detention and internment, documents obtained by the BBC suggest.Read More »
- 'Rocket launched' towards Israel
- North Korea fires sixth missile in three days
- Saudi woman reaches Everest summit
- Iran hangs two found guilty of spying
- Netanyahu criticised over bed on a plane
- Syria rebels free UN peacekeepers held in Golan Heights
- Israeli warplanes 'launch air strike in Syria'
- Syrians flee coastal 'massacres'
- Palestinian family: Son who stabbed Israeli was ‘justified’
Helping hand: Three years ago, four campus students started a revolutionary project that has begun to alleviate poverty in rural areas
- Stiff competition forces shutdown of Swift Global
- Manufacturers welcome EAC plan to cut business costs
- Farmer uses wire mesh to fight aflatoxin in maize crop
- State plans airstrips for all 47 counties
- Kenya Airways earnings hit by Euro Zone crisis
- State stares at more job cuts to bring down soaring public wage bill
But today, they sent a press release explaining why the concert did not take off. While they sent their sincerest apologies, it would seem that a refund for the event is still a distant dream.