An 80-year old Japanese mountaineer has reached the summit of Mount Everest, making him the oldest man to scale the world's highest peak.Read More »
China says it has called on North Korea to secure the release of a fishing boat and its crew seized earlier this month.Read More »
A constitutional body in Iran has ruled that women cannot run in presidential elections scheduled for 14 June.Read More »
An Air India flight was forced to land after the pilot was locked out of the cockpit during a toilet break, the airline says.Read More »
A transsexual woman won an appeal in a Hong Kong court on Monday to marry her boyfriend, forcing the government to rewrite marriage laws in the city.Read More »
- Why are Indian women being attacked on social media?
- Philippine volcano Mount Mayon 'in deadly eruption'
- North Korea 'removes' missiles from coast launch site
- China arrests hundreds over fake or tainted meat
- Raped five-year-old Indian girl dies
- Last South Korean workers 'set to leave Kaesong'
- North Korea to indict US citizen on coup charges
- Nato urges Pakistan to fight militants
- India asks China to pull back troops in Ladakh
- Man escapes 'head-seizing' crocodile
- India police arrest second man over Delhi girl rape
- China quake kills scores in rural Sichuan
- World's oldest man celebrates 116th birthday
- Pakistan court issues arrest warrant for Musharraf
- North Korea demands end of sanctions if US wants dialogue
North Korea demanded an end to UN sanctions against it and a US pledge not to engage in "nuclear war practice" before any dialogue with Washington, its most explicit conditions for talks after weeks of tension and threats of war.
Desperate Nairobians out to do everything to join this exclusive fraternity, are now falling into the hands of conmen, who at a fee are promising membership.