President Uhuru Kenyatta says views of Western countries will not distract his Government from discharging its duties.Read More »
There was heated debate on the floor of the House over who was superior between MPs and Senators.Read More »
As President Uhuru Kenyatta called for the integration of the African Continent in his address at the just concluded World Economic Forum held in Cape Town, he was touching on a union that Kenya and her East African neighbours have grappled with for over 50 years.Read More »
The Truth Justice and Reconciliation Commission wants all reports and materials of previous investigations into political assassinations in Kenya made public.Read More »
The TJRC report says between 2002 and 2008, President Mwai Kibaki presided over a Government that was responsible for numerous gross violations of human rights that included unlawful detentions, extra judicial killings and, economic crimes and grand corruption.Read More »
- USAID offers Kenya Sh4.2 billion for counties
- Crucial House teams finally get leaders
- State to use Sh50 billion for laptops
- Team proposes Reconciliation Day
- Uhuru, Ruto among 400 named in TJRC report
- Commission’s mandate as outlined in statute
- ICC changes judge in Ruto’s case
- Uhuru says State is committed to healing
- Kenya, US ties under scrutiny as Obama skips country again
- TJRC blames State for massacres
- Kiplagat report links most ethnic violence to land grievances
- Couple sues State for Sh10m compensation
- Patrol cars top police priority list
- Mutula’s last words
- Over 69 cases pave way for poll petitions
Authorities have warned the public against being lured to buy a controversial plot of land allegedly grabbed from the Kerugoya District Hospital by a private developer.
The Mombasa Republican Council (MRC) ‘government’ gets most of its funding through churches and mosques, an investigation by The Standard has revealed.
Police in Mbooni have been deployed to the rural home of the departed Makueni Senator Mutula Kilonzo following an attempt by suspected thugs to break into his grave.
Nduku Kilonzo says her late husband always remembered her birthday and treated her in a special way.
Bandits defied the heavy presence of security forces in Mandera County and killed two people and injured four others in separate attacks on two remote villages in Banisa Constituency on Sunday.
A shortage of courtrooms at the busy Kisii Law Courts is set to be alleviated in the next 20 months after the government allocated Sh10 million towards constructing a new building.
A security guard manning the Kenya Red Cross (KRC) office in Eldoret was murdered during a robbery on Monday night
Only seven of the hundreds arrested over the attacks in Bungoma have been charged in court as police investigators struggle to keep up with the raging violence.
A 29-year-old Bulawayo woman from Matshobana suburb got the shock of her life when she woke up in the morning and realised her private parts were missing, it is alleged.