New polio vaccine to save millions of children from fresh outbreaks
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Kenya was certified poliovirus free in 2005, but suffered a setback in 2018 after live viruses were found in samples collected within Nairobi.
By Mercy Kahenda | 6 hours ago
Kenya’s positivity rate now at 2 per cent as 117 test positive for Covid-19
The total confirmed Covid-19 positive cases are now 252,308 and cumulative tests so far conducted are 2,654,013.
Jael Mboga | 23 hours ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism
- Ndichus’ viral video incident, what we know so far
- Covid-19 curfew lifted