National carrier Kenya Airways could be in for turbulent times after members of the National Assembly united in supporting a motion that would effectively break its monopoly on domestic air travel.
Safaricom has for the 7th consecutive year emerged the country’s highest taxpayer, according to the Keny...
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has warned African States against rushing to issue Eurobonds, saying the...
French phone manufacturer Wiko has released its range of phones into the Kenyan retail market....
Plans by the Government to ease traffic congestion in Nairobi and its environs through establishment of a bus ...
Uganda could rely on income from future oil exports to finance an $8 billion (Sh712 billion) railway if fundin...
The Government plans to clear the first batch of Value Added Tax (VAT) funds, amounting to Sh10 billion, by Ja...
Uganda could rely on income from future oil exports to finance an $8 billion railway if funding talks with Chi...
Experts in Laikipia are tapping into small scale farmers’ vast but unexploited potential to address food...
Safaricom has for the 7th consecutive year emerged the country’s highest taxpayer, according to the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)....
Our interview is held under the serene aristocratic canopy of the Exchange Bar at the New Stanley Hotel. I meet her as she is getting out of her Merce...
Kenya has signed a tax treaty with Mauritius, the tiny Indian Ocean island State with a population of 1.3 million, which its critics claim could sever...
Find us on Social Media
- 1Her business rakes in Sh12 million a year
- 2Why men with potbellies drive women wild
- 3Safaricom emerges Kenya’s biggest taxpayer for 7th consecutive year
- 4Tax relief for businesses as Treasury moves to clear Sh10b VAT backlog
- 5French smartphone Wiko lands in Kenya
- 6Authority to help ease traffic congestion in Nairobi on the way
- 7Uganda could turn to oil revenue to fund railway
- 8IMF boss cautions Kenya, others over excessive bonds issue
- 9Shot in the arm for small-holder farmers
- 10Equity’s free cash transfer is here, what does this mean for consumers
- 1Heart-breaking story of tourist woman who found out younger boyfriend-by 12 years-was cheating
- 2Teenage girl raped at knifepoint defies attacker and reveals her identity to the world
- 3Born again Christian slept with 100 women as lesbian pornstar
- 4Man raped teenage girl on first date as she wept on phone to a friend
- 5Man linked to Nairobi City Park deaths killed
- 6How two sheets, a shirt and pair of trousers led man to his death
- 7Serial killer who admitted to 39 murders asks police if he can kill other prisoners
- 8CDF shocker as 137 MPs’ spending plans rejected
- 9ICC criticises Kenya for exposing confidential data
- 10I love my boyfriend,but i am pregnant with a 52 year old man