Kenya may sell more debt for infrastructure after demand for the bonds on sale this month turned out to be more than double the amount offered, accord...
Our interview is held under the serene aristocratic canopy of the Exchange Bar at the New Stanley Hotel. I meet her as she is getting out of her Merce...
Kenya has signed a tax treaty with Mauritius, the tiny Indian Ocean island State with a population of 1.3 million, which its critics claim could sever...
Find us on Social Media
- 1Kenyans to register for digital IDs by February next year
- 2MPs take offence with KQ staff
- 3Zambia plans to export 850,000 tonnes of maize
- 4Meet the hottest man in the world
- 5Why men with potbellies drive women wild
- 6Tanzania plans global bond market debut
- 7Company taps into Diaspora billions with digital platform
- 8KenGen pretax profit up 3.3pc
- 9Europe banks face moment of truth after ECB review
- 10Year-long Thin SIM ‘live test’ will go on, industry regulators tell MPs
- 1Want to get pregnant Give your man a beer a day
- 2Woman claims MP paid her to sleep with pastor
- 3Coming soon: Kenya’s world class metropolis
- 4Cheating husband exposed when shocked wife found photos from second wedding on Facebook
- 5Wetang’ula: We are equal partners in CORD and I will vie for presidency on coalition ticket come 2017
- 6Thief caught while asleep in house owner’s bed after cooking, eating and bathing
- 7Draft Bill on issues informing Pesa Mashinani campaign finally out
- 8Parents beware, danger may be lurking on living room walls, other painted surfaces
- 9Now Government publishes new rules on control of digital signals
- 10‘Governor’s kick in the balls could make me impotent for life’