National Treasury Cabinet Secretary Henry Rotich is set to table before the Parliamentary budget committee estimates for the 2014/2015 financial year with increased focus on programmes meant to lift the economy to a growth rate of 5.8 per cent this year.
Real estate developer Home Afrika Thursday announced a 25 per cent profit decline for the 2013 period compared...
Major global oil and gas companies are among over 75 companies that have confirmed their attendance in an oil ...
Kenyan based company, Mitsumi Distribution has signed a distribution deal with an American global leader in Vi...
The Qatari Government is considering financing the construction of a 175-kilometre road in North Eastern Kenya...
The Government has identified five key pillars to fast-track economic development. The pillars touch on agricu...
She knew what she wanted right from primary school and went for her dream. Now Agnes Wangechi is reaping big f...
The Numerical Machining Complex (NMC) is set to become a factor in Kenya’s industrialisation after decad...
Housing Finance (HF) registered a 13 per cent growth in its pre-tax profit for the three-month period ending M...
From a small three-room factory with five employees in 1997, Ms Tabitha Karanja has built a million-dollar facility that employs hundreds of Kenyans....
Keroche CEO Tabitha Karanja tells of her experience at the helm of the rising brewery...
US Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel got a first-hand look at a life-size robot that resembles Hollywood's "Terminator," the latest experiment by the Pent...
Find us on Social Media
- 1Energy experts head to Nairobi for major oil, gas conference
- 2Qatar to fund Sh129 billion Isiolo road
- 3Kenya’s Mitsumi strikes deal with US video conferencing firm
- 4Home Afrika reports 25pc decline in profit
- 5State bets on key pillars to grow the economy
- 6House charged as Treasury set to release Budget estimates
- 7The iron lady of booze stirs up a flat beer market
- 8Keroche CEO: I usually take a Summit Malt after my meals
- 9Uhuru reaches out to Qatar investors
- 10Machine Complex to set up steel mill, eyes share of railway billions
- 1Police pursue possible threat to live TV show in Pangani blast
- 2Varsity admission board’s good news for candidates
- 3Eight people who got head injuries and became geniuses
- 4How to stop snoring - ultimate guide to a quieter night
- 5Why too much sugar in your tea is as bad as alcohol
- 6Aids victim who was to die 30 years ago but is still very healthy
- 7CORD’s new strategy against IEBC over 2017
- 8Energy experts head to Nairobi for major oil, gas conference
- 9Kalonzo Musyoka apologises for gross remark
- 10Meet ‘Mama Africa’, the Kenyan artiste reciting her way into a fortune in USA