Anxiety has gripped the financial sector following the passage into law of the Finance Bill, which among others, provide for a five per cent capital gains tax (CGT).
The Government is working on a Sh6 billion project to ensure all counties benefit from the phase two fibre-opt...
Safaricom and technology firm Seven Seas Technologies have launched a partnership that will allow them to angl...
Police were on Monday forced to intervene and stop more than 11,000 striking workers of Unilever Tea Kenya fro...
The business community in Naivasha has opposed the proposed Finance Bill from Nakuru County Government....
UK bank, Barclays, was fined 38 million pounds (Sh5.5 billion) for exposing customers to unnecessary risks by ...
CIC Insurance plans to raise Sh5 billion through a corporate bond issue to fund its ambitious regional expansi...
It is obvious that social media and technological advances have a significant effect on our society, but, acco...
County governments could soon begin accessing funds through direct borrowing from external donors, easing pre...
Integrated communications services provider, Safaricom, has lost the battle to block Equity Bank’s wholly owned subsidiary Finserve Africa from...
Here are some of the must haves in your purse in order to maintain your hygiene and overcome any challenges faced during your day: ...
If you would like a good lightweight companion for your tablet or smartphone to watch movies, the JBL Clip Bluetooth speaker is your friend...
Find us on Social Media
- 1Housing firm rolls out to the counties
- 2Firm angles for Sh180b Somalia remittances with virtual banking service
- 3Shilling firms after central bank sells more dollars
- 4Saving power bills with new LED lights
- 5Drape like a goddess with the flowy maxi dress
- 6Uganda seeks Sh710b China loan to fund railway construction
- 7Nairobi to host key global innovation event
- 8Safaricom, Equity Bank thin Sim wars a distraction that should not drag on
- 9French firm seeks slice of Kenyan smartphones market
- 10Boosting farmers
- 1Obama hater faces two years in prison
- 2Boy’s Ebola scare exposes security lapse at airport
- 3There is no El-Nino on the horizon, Meteorological Department says
- 4Team seeks truce in police hiring row
- 5'I was not forced out of military', says General Joff Otieno
- 6Poaching not yet a national disaster, officials tell MPs
- 7Uhuru: Moi is a believer in national unity
- 8US gives Sh680m to boost fight against poaching
- 9State seeks more powers for KWS to fight poaching
- 10Alarm over passport delays for pilgrims