Reframing technology’s role in education for future of work
Technology should be considered a powerful tool for fostering culture and a method to rethink learning to stimulate creative, cognitive thinking.
Kendi Ntwiga | 26 days ago
Fund private TVETs better to offer skills for future workforce
TVETs fit in well as it produces the required labour and offers flexible, demand-driven and competency-based trainings.
Ekrah Ndungu | 2 months ago
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death