Women push to end men’s firm grip on power in elective politics
In Rift Valley, career women politicians hope to move a notch higher by seeking top seats after serving at other levels.
By Steve Mkawale | 38 minutes ago
Ken Lusaka: How I navigated daunting task of trying to keep Jaramogi and Nyachae from public eye
Senate Speaker Ken Lusaka reveals that serving as DO in the backyards of two political giants forced one to be careful not to attract public outrage.
Caleb Atemi | 2 hours ago
Ken Lusaka: High school troublemaker who owes his success to his mother
Ken Lusaka was born with a booming voice. As a child, he made numerous car toys out of various materials.
Caleb Atemi | 1 day ago
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death