Martha Karua could one day become Kenya's first female president
Karua must endeavour to seek coalitions away from human rights activists. Politics is for politicians.
By Michael Ndonye | 2 days ago
Without OKA's support, it'll be hard for Raila to win election
DP Ruto’s UDA is a leviathan that requires OKA, ODM, Mount Kenya Unity Forum and other parties to unite.
Michael Ndonye | 9 days ago
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death