Early morning across homesteads in Turkana County, men, women and children alike hold sticks to their mouths.Read More »
As we walk into the home of Monica Litei, the mother of five smiles as she welcomes us into her house. She radiates warmth that completely disguises her pain.Read More »
In the adjacent village of Kasiber, three women in one family have a condition that is exactly the opposite; they can only see well during the day, up to around 6pm.Read More »
Five girls from a school in West Pokot County have been married off as hundreds of girls are secretly circumcised.Read More »
Operations at the Naivasha CDF office could be paralyzed after former MP John Mututho failed to hand over the bank accounts and offices to the new MP and his team.Read More »
- Police rescue ‘robbers’ from angry mob
- Three donkeys found slaughtered
- Shoeshiner’s body found at trading centre
- Police net over 200 litres of illicit brew and bhang in Naivasha
- Petition seeking to nullify MP’s election struck out
- Birds invade wheat farms in Narok
- Traffic boss blames KRA for Gilgil snarl-ups
- Community cries foul over resettlement.
- Herders evicted from Tsavo as State seeks to stem poaching
- Preacher refutes incitement charge
- Displaced families clash with community over grazing land
- Woman recounts ordeal in ‘Vampire’s’ house
- Dutch woman seeks divorce from politician
- Kilgoris traders reject county’s new market levy
- Save NCPB, farmers petition Uhuru
It was love at first sight. The sight of a lanky, rungu-wielding warrior draped on a red shuka and sporting neatly braided hair must have left her gasping with excitement.
But today, they sent a press release explaining why the concert did not take off. While they sent their sincerest apologies, it would seem that a refund for the event is still a distant dream.