Comments 5 hours agoPresident Uhuru Kenyatta has been voted Africa’s President of the year 2014/2015 for his outstanding leadership.
4 hours ago
Hollywood couple Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner confirm divorce after 10 years of marriage
14 minutes ago
Yote ni Vanity: Daddy Owen celebrates years in music, set to launch album
17 minutes ago
BBC announces it will cut more than 1,000 jobs
26 minutes ago
Lupita - Why I cannot cook Ugali
29 minutes ago
It's not fair to award African winners backstage - Willy Paul to BET Awards organizers
44 minutes ago
"City Hall biking cartel exploiting boda boda riders," Boniface Mwangi speaks after assault by police
1 hour ago
Drama in governor's office as man chains himself over unfulfilled pledge
1 hour ago
The Immortals: The Gatabakis: I believe you, 'elimu ni mali'
2 hours ago
The High Court has restrained Kakamega Senator Boni Khalwale from making remarks linking Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero to the Mumias Sugar Company scam.
- Suspect arrested at city court charged with possession of bhang
- AG Githu Muigai asks to join case on disputed plot
- Crisis at Mombasa port as dock staff go on strike over NHIF Mombasa
- TSC vows to appeal court verdict
- 'General workers strike unstoppable,' TUC-Ke Secretary General Sossion says
- ‘I want Sh280m for illegal detention,’ Mzee Kimani says.
It became evident Tuesday during the vetting of the nominee to the position of Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC) Chief Executive Officer Anne Gitau that MPs are yet to forgive the commission for reducing their salaries and allowances last year.
- Stop using harambees to deceive Kenyans, ODM leaders warn Jubilee
- I am not a Jubilee mole, Ababu Namwamba says
- Council of Governors opposes new budget ceilings, withdraw support for the senate
Senators to surcharge Governor Kabogo over lawsuit to injunct senate
Comments - 23 hours ago
- Governor Ruto, Laboso differ in public over Government medical equipment
- West Pokot Governor hits back at critics, accuses them of peddling cheap propaganda to divide locals
President Barack Obama may visit Kogelo village, his father's birth place in Siaya county when he comes to Nairobi on July 25 if the White House approves an invitation by his family in Kenya.
- Government kicks out disabled persons from Nyandarua institute
- Homa Bay girl defiled by teacher beaten for reporting him
- Homa Bay County approves Sh6.2 billion budget
AP boss shot dead in Nairobi, robbed of valuables
Comments - 7 hours ago
- Study: Rising Lake Naivasha levels due to rains
- Boda boda rider stabs colleague
Kenya's reliance on rain-fed agriculture and imports continues to limit growth in the East Africa's largest economy even as the country strives to be a regional hub for trade and investments in Africa.
- Tanzania puts EABL on notice over Serengeti Breweries deal
- Kenya manufacturers welcome Agoa extension
- Kenya's steel sector secures promise of tougher anti-dumping laws
- UAE oil firm acquires Essar Petroleum in Kenya
- Indian car maker Mahindra aims for double-digit growth in Africa
- Industry: Harmonize inspection to prevent illegal timber trade between Kenya, Tanzania
- Uganda opposition leader Kizza Besigye launches presidential bid
South Sudan rebels attack UN base in possible "war crime"
Comments - 4 hours ago
- UN imposes first sanctions on six South Sudan commanders
- Burundi awaits vote results after deadly clashes
- Taiwan pilot shut off engine before air crash, report says
- At least 36 die in Philippine ferry sinking, 118 survive
Paul Were was the biggest catch as the June transfer window shut on Tuesday at midnight.
- Manchester United winger Nani set to leave Old Trafford
- Liverpool confirm Nathaniel Clyne capture
- Asego confident ahead of Masaku 7s kick-off
- Elizabeth Wanyama calls for improvement ahead of Algeria's Grand Prix
- New signing Cech believes Arsenal ready to win league title
- Gor Mahia face Akumu in Cecafa tourney
The government on Tuesday announced plans to use social media in engaging the public to its daily operations.
Nasa to start sending humans to Mars: agency will pick landing spots for colonisation in October
Comments - 3 days ago
- GOtv extends signal to Migori, unveils consumer campaign
- Africa Harvest CEO named top 100 biotech global influencers
- COMMENTARY: LG shows that eco-friendliness in Africa is achievable, both at energy generation and use
Amazon to offer loans to sellers in China, 7 other countries
Comments - 3 days ago
US intelligence chief: China top suspect in government agency hacks
Comments - 6 days ago
1End incessant wrangles in football management teams to save the sport Football Kenya Federation's Annual General Meeting (AGM), which was to be held in Kisii County on Ju...
2NTSA yet to live up to its billing in cleaning up messy transport sector Dealing with players in the public transport sector is not the easiest of things. Touts and drivers ...
1Lupita - Why I cannot cook Ugali Sadly, despite owning a mwiko, she cannot make Ugali on her own...
2Bobbi Kristina's 'desperate pleas for help days before being found in bath revealed in shocking text messages' Bobbi Kristina Brown made desperate pleas to a friend for help days before she was found u...
3President Uhuru voted Africa’s President of the Year President Uhuru Kenyatta has been voted Africa’s President of the year 2014/2015 for...
4Taxi driver decides to rape bar maid as payment after she could not raise her fare A married cab driver raped a barmaid in a lay-by when she did not have any money to settle...
5Top 10 most beautiful daughters to current African Presidents African Heads of State boast of immense resources and very beautiful and educated daughter...
1Bobbi Kristina's 'desperate pleas for help days before being found in bath revealed in shocking text messages' Bobbi Kristina Brown made desperate pleas to a friend for help days before she was found unresponsiv...
2"City Hall biking cartel exploiting boda boda riders," Boniface Mwangi speaks after assault by police Activist Boniface Mwangi has come out to tell his side of the story in the hands of police at City H...
3From food to no sleep, 10 things that mother-in-laws change when they visit The coming of mother-in-law is always a sign that business will not run as usual. Some ground rules ...
4Facebook changes its logo for the first time since 2005 The social network announced yesterday that it is changing its logo for the first time since 2005. A...
5Why married people live longer “Those who don’t have a partner are more likely to skip breakfast, eat unhealthy meals o...
1Why Ngugi and our 'conservative' writers are off the mark on Kenya's tribalism This is factual: I was in Class Eight at a rural primary school called Oneno-Nam in 1992. This was i...
2Kenya’s MP on thinking tour and his ‘scratch my back’ Bill We were gathered in Old Nyati’s compound whiling the afternoon away, exchanging village news a...
3From Kilimani to socialites, our new man at money maker risks abduction This Central Bank Governor designate Pato must be one of a man; the dawa we require so bad especiall...
5Poets’ corner: JUMA-PHOPIA Discipline and hard work extolled her high...
1Kenya’s new normal: Tribalism, corruption, insecurity We Kenyans are desensitizing ourselves to tribalism, corruption and insecurity, the very p...
2Our conservative culture vs 'Obama frenzy' As Obama visit looms, the current hullabaloo on legalization of same sex unions in the US ...
3A Green Card to America does not guarantee greener pastures Coming to America with credentials from Kenya will require prolonged recertification. This...
4The teachers' payrise should now be reflected in classroom This goes to the teachers fraternity for that spirited fight, since Moi's era to date, ove...
5'Nyerification' is what happens when you marry an empty vessel When men are indifferent and obnoxious, women are bound to reach rather than respond. When...
Young Kenyan scientist wins coveted AXA sponsorship
A young Kenyan scientist has become the first African researcher at an African university to be sponsored by the AXA Research Fund.