Comments 10 hours agoThe Kenya National Union of Teachers (Knut) win for a significant pay rise could take a surprise turn if a fresh appeal by the government is granted.
I was chips fungwad by Ne-Yo - says popular socialite
16 minutes ago
Sonko hearse 'killed' with kitchen salt while collecting body in Kisii
16 minutes ago
5 reasons why you need hydrogen peroxide
17 minutes ago
How smart farmers in Kenya are coping with climate change
20 minutes ago
Movie Review: The man from U.C.N.L.E
29 minutes ago
So you want to be a farmer? Here’s a basic manual
29 minutes ago
I once hooked him up with my friend
32 minutes ago
Video Review : Wasupa beat
34 minutes ago
- I was coerced to contest Will, says Karume's granddaughter
- Former Luo council of elders chair set to be buried
- Knut’s Sh1.5b annual income set to rise, but union says it’s not enough
- UK: We will help you recover from miraa ban
- Motorcycle ride saved my day, in 30 minutes
- Why teachers’ pay hike is not yet a done deal
Comments - 46 minutes ago
The end of days is being predicted by a host of people, including Jewish mystics, Christian fundamentalists and self-proclaimed prophets.
- Firstborn women face greater risk of weight problems, scientist claim
- Life expectancy rises worldwide, but people live sicker for longer
- Gender, health dominate talks between Margaret Kenyatta Akie Abe.
- Global life expectancy rises, but people live sicker for longer
- Woman with horn on her head set for removal operation
MTRH to mentor medics and offer technical support
Comments - 2 days ago
There is a danger that the 28 Bills that have not been passed will not get careful scrutiny because the Commission for the Implementation of the Constitution’s (CIC), which is mandated by law to vet such laws will not be in office.
- TNA suspends Senator Gwendo for disrepecting party
- Kenya Senators press on with their bid for referendum
- Women MPs intensify lobbying for two-thirds gender bill
- Intrigues fuelling fight over date of next polls
No sacking of civil servants, says CS Waiguru
Comments - 18 hours ago
- Senator Nyong'o petitions Nkaissery over insecurity in Kisumu
Over 40 per cent of Kenyans cannot afford to retire and have to continue working, a new survey shows. A report released by pension company Alexander Forbes suggests that another 40 per cent will have to rely on family for support.
- Mining ministry wins show award
- Britam half-year net profit drops 77 per cent
- Parliament rejects bid to raise bank capital
- Standard Group pegs growth on business automation
- Why growth is not trickling down to rural areas
- Seychelles to cooperate with Kenya on tourism
Suspected Nigerian Boko Haram militants raided a village in southern Niger, killing three people including a soldier, security sources in the West African nation said on Thursday.
- China's richest man says time for government to abandon high growth rate "fantasy"
- At least 20 migrants found dead in truck on Austria highway
- German justice minister takes aim at Facebook over racist posts
- Merkel says Austrian tragedy a 'warning' in migrant crisis
- Israeli air strike targets Hamas in response to rocket attack
- British hacker for Islamic State killed in US drone strike in Syria: sources
Comments - 19 hours ago
Arsenal face a tricky side, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City at home while Manchester United to handle a tough away match...
- Champions League group stage draw: Arsenal to face Bayern Munich while Jose Mourinho returns to Porto
- Manchester United to make a big bid for Gareth Bale
- David de Gea's camp 'increasingly confident' of transfer deadline move to Real Madrid
- Good news for Liverpool as star returns
- Messi voted UEFA's best player of 2014-2015
- Courtois expects Pedro to help Hazard return to form
Facebook on Monday recorded high traffic with one billion account holders using the site in a single day.
Survey: Using cellphones hurt conversation in social gatherings
Comments - 2 days ago
- Mombasa county government automates single business permit
- Scientists make breakthrough in developing universal flu vaccine
- Analysis: Clinton's email scandal could hurt her race for White House
Embrace emerging surgical technologies, First Lady urges medics
Comments - 4 days ago
MTN and Liquid Telecom partner to extend footprint and offering in Africa
Comments - 4 days ago
1Why teachers’ pay hike is not yet a done deal The Kenya National Union of Teachers (Knut) win for a significant pay rise could take a surprise tur...
2Asteroid 'to destroy Earth in four weeks' as theorists claim September 21 could be our last day Earth will be destroyed in four weeks as a giant asteroid heads towards our planet, it has been clai...
3Driver jailed for killing 'horny' girlfriend in horror crash while getting intimate at the wheel A motorist who became intimate in his car with his "horny" girlfriend moments before he crashed has ...
4Safaricom hits banks with new M-Pesa fees Safaricom has announced a rate increase on bank to third party transfer services on its mobile money...
5Court freezes bank accounts of Ng’ang’a’s Neno church The High Court has frozen bank accounts held by Neno Evangelism Centre, headed by Pastor James Maina...
1Why teachers’ pay hike is not yet a done deal The Kenya National Union of Teachers (Knut) win for a significant pay rise could take a su...
2What is the Blood Moon Prophecy that's predicting the end of the world? The end of days is being predicted by a host of people, including Jewish mystics, Christia...
3Were Jubilee politicians responsible for the abandonment of Gor Mahia and AFC Leopards match at Nyayo Stadium? A secret audio recording seems to show that the violence was carefully planned by powerful...
4Sonko hearse 'killed' with kitchen salt while collecting body in Kisii A hearse belonging to the Sonko Rescue Team associated with Nairobi Senator Mike Sonko (pi...
5Women name 50 things that baffle them about men Are you or your partner guilty of any of these things? Men, pay attention......
1I am the Ronaldo of Kenya, mimi ni baba yao — Ezekiel Kemboi Ezekiel Kemboi proved has cemented his position as the greatest steeplechase athlete in this generat...
2Sonko hearse 'killed' with kitchen salt while collecting body in Kisii A hearse belonging to the Sonko Rescue Team associated with Nairobi Senator Mike Sonko (pictured) ca...
3Mutahi: Why I only wear mitumba neckties I wear expensive shirts that are starched; expensive shoes; cheap suits and Mitumba ties...
4I was chips fungwad by Ne-Yo - says popular socialite A popular socialite says she actually spent a good time with the singer in his hotel together with t...
5Were Jubilee politicians responsible for the abandonment of Gor Mahia and AFC Leopards match at Nyayo Stadium? A secret audio recording seems to show that the violence was carefully planned by powerful forces....
1‘Yes criticism’ has let down Kenyan literature and we’re the poor for it The gradual opening up between agents in the literary trade might yield a proper harvest for Kenyan ...
2Humour will make readers love your work “What excuse do you have for coming home at six in the morning?” an angry Mrs Benda asks...
3East Africa's pioneer artists showcase their work at Nairobi Gallery The ongoing exhibition featuring East Africa’s pioneer artists Elkana Ongesa and Expedito Mweb...
4When criminal pastors reap from seed planted as cost of miracle ingredients The story Old Nyati was telling us was shocking. It was about an explosion in Kenya of a deeply dist...
5Wind of sweetness blows from matokeland Weather reports indicate that unscrupulous winds are blowing sweet clouds of sugar from the land of ...
1Cheap sugar imports deal not favourable The raging debate pitting President Uhuru Kenyatta and his allies against Raila Odinga and...
2Give governors some peace to deliver Chapter 11 of the Constitution of Kenya outlines the framework of the devolved system of g...
3Machakos governor doing a laudable job While growing up, we were constantly assured that the future belongs to the youth. We kept...
4Fight graft within State corporations Kenyans seem to reward mismanagement and plunder of parastatals with billions in form of f...
5Moses Wetang'ula must resolve Ford-Kenya row Ford Kenya leader Moses Wetang’ula has been quiet over the leadership wrangles in th...