Africa champions: Cameroon lifts trophy after 15 years
By Petterson Gachugu
| February 7th 2017
Pharaohs opened the scoring thanks to Arsenal’s midfielder, Mohamed Elneny. After 30 minutes of play, Nkolou came in Teikeu.
Egypt’s lead was canceled in the second half when Nicolas Nkolou headed in and Vincent Aboubakar then scored a dramatic winner two minutes to go.
It was a bad day for Egypt after reaching the final given they had missed to qualify for the last three tournaments, after winning the previous three.
Indomitable Lions had their last laugh, clinching the trophy for the first time since 2002.
Police on spot again over extrajudicial killingsAngry residents of Yala in Siaya County have torched down Ayika police post on Monday evening police post over what they called police extra-judicial killings.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Kongowea traders want Ruto's Sh2 million donation probed
By Patrick Beja
- Governor Waiguru joins UDA
By Betty Njeru
- Mau Mau Road construction triggers property value rise
- Supreme Court stops Kananu swearing-in as Nairobi governor
By Paul Ogemba
- Man Utd-Liverpool match protests lead to 14 arrests, closure of school
By Moses Baya
- Rise in human bird flu cases in China shows risk of fast-changing variants: experts
HEALTH & SCIENCE