Autopsy fails to reveal what killed Nakuru businessman’s son
By Kennedy Gachuhi
| October 14th 2021
A businessman found dead at the Lake Nakuru National Park will be buried on Thursday.
Daniel Mahinda, popularly known as Mwas, was the son of Joseph Mahinda, who owns several buildings in Nakuru town.
Nakuru Town East Criminal Investigations Officer Benson Mutie said an autopsy conducted on Monday gave inconclusive results. “We have collected samples for toxicology tests,” he said.
He was found dead on Saturday after checking into the park the previous day. He had driven himself into the park in his SUV, which alerted the game wardens when they found it stalled.
The deceased was the general manager of Farmers World Ltd, a family business dealing in farm inputs with branches in Nakuru, Nairobi and Kiambu.
15 students found drinking alcohol in nightclubs arrestedPolice acting on a tip off nabbed 15 high school students who were found drinking alcohol at Nkubu township.
100,000 vaccinated as Kirinyaga readies to host Mashujaa feteAt least 100,000 people in Kirinyaga County have been vaccinated against Covid-19.
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism