ODM warns Simba Arati over parallel party offices
By Eric Abuga
| October 14th 2021
ODM party officials have warned Dagoretti North MP Simba Arati over his move to open parallel party offices.
Addressing a delegates meeting yesterday, the leaders who included Governor James Ongwae, Senator Sam Ongeri and Woman Rep Janet Ongera said they will not join those intent to split the party.
Ongwae said voters will decide on who will win the party ticket for the county top seat.
Last week, Arati and Kitutu Chache MP Richard Onyonka opened party offices across the nine constituencies in Kisii.
Sh20m motorcycles theft suspects chargedFive suspects in Sh20,300,000 motorcycles theft case were yesterday charged at a Kibera court.
Criminals now using visitors' books to swindle parents, teachersCriminals are now using visitors’ books at learning institutions to fleece parents and teachers.
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism