Sh20m motorcycles theft suspects charged
By Collins Kweyu
| October 14th 2021
Five suspects in Sh20,300,000 motorcycles theft case were yesterday charged at a Kibera court.
Jibril Hassan Edin, Issack Hassan Ibrahim, Rooney Jahwan Elisha, Stephen Munga Iogo and Kelvin Omboke Otieno denied the charges before Kibera Senior Principal Magistrate Renee Kitagwa, who ordered that they be detained at the Capitol Hill Police Station.
They are charged with stealing 169 motorcycles in Nairobi county from Mugo Auto Kenya on diverse dates between January 2021 and September 2021. The case will be heard on Monday.
Former deputy governor Hillary Chongwony’s Sh5.4m case movedParties in a case in which former Bungoma Deputy Governor Hillary Chongwony is demanding Sh5.4 million for house allowance have been asked to agree.
ODM warns Simba Arati over parallel party officesODM party officials have warned Dagoretti North MP Simba Arati over his move to open parallel party offices.
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism