Former deputy governor Hillary Chongwony’s Sh5.4m case moved
By Robert Amalemba
| October 14th 2021
Parties in a case in which former Bungoma Deputy Governor Hillary Chongwony is demanding Sh5.4 million for house allowance have been asked to agree on the main issues of contention and exchange documents needed in the case.
“The question whether the county facilitated the claimant with such housing at Webuye Guest House is one which requires the production and proof of facts such as leases and payment receipts with the Guest House,” said Justice Stephen Radido.
“The case has not yet gone through pre-trial and the court now gives directions that the parties file issues agreed on or before November 30.”
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism