Sci & Tech
A California teen has attracted the attention of tech giants Google for her potentially revolutionary invention which charges a phone in 20 seconds flat.Read More »
A company made up of former Nokia employees has shown off Jolla, a new smartphone with a custom operating system known as Sailfish.Read More »
A Facebook app offering users a one-in-six chance of deleting their account has been pulled from the site.Read More »
Consumers across East Africa can now get their hands on Nokia’s new Windows Phone 8 powered Lumia 520 and Lumia 720.Read More »
The internet giant Google has been challenged by MPs over the way it reports its income for tax.Read More »
- Google launches music subscriptions
- Sony sets eye on Africa with new strategy
- Nokia introduces Nokia Lumia 925
- Samsung claims 5G mobile
- Fake Dr Dre headphones 'one of most seized items'
- YouTube launches subscription fees
- Nokia unveils new affordable smartphone
- Motorola 'abused position' in Apple patent dispute
- Akirachix graduates 18 girls in ICT
- Solar powered plane lands in Phoenix
- EU to launch Twitter handle
- Software developers feted in Ericsson competition
- Facebook profits from mobile advertising
- Cisco host girls to mark International ICT day
- Twitter warns news organisations over hacking amid Syrian attacks
Cisco hosted a dedicated CSR initiative designed to help boost the future outlook of young women throughout Kenya, in leverage of the International Girls’ in ICT Day. With a focus on equipping female students with Information, Communications and Technology (ICT) skills, Cisco is imparting vocational training to prepare them to become members of the global 21st century workforce.
Following months of speculation and rumours, songstress Wahu Kagwi has confirmed that she is indeed expecting baby number 2!