A law passed by the 10th parliament may provide a leeway for MPs to annul SRC legal notice that slashed the MPs pay to Shs532,000.
Nduku Kilonzo says her late husband always remembered her birthday and treated her in a special way.
Senior Government officials and politicians are among hundreds of Kenyans recommended for prosecution in the explosive TJRC report released on Tuesday.
US President Barack Obama is scheduled to tour Africa next month but will skip Kenya again in his second trip to the continent.
Electronics suppliers say the State needs at least Sh50 billion to implement the Jubilee Government’s pledge to distribute laptops to all Standard One pupil’s by first term next year.
- Mutula’s last words
- Nduku: My life with Mutula Kilonzo
- Uhuru, Ruto among 400 named in TJRC report
- Law that could see MPs raise their salaries
- Fire guts down Mombasa's landmark building
- Teen invents device that charges phone in 20 seconds
- Kenya, US ties under scrutiny as Obama skips country again
- Uhuru: My work will amaze foreign partners
- How MRC funds its activities
- Cabinet Secretary wants more funds for health ministry
- ICC changes judge in Ruto’s case
President Uhuru Kenyatta says views of Western countries will not distract his Government from discharging its duties.
Members of the National Assembly want details of the recent tour by Deputy President William Ruto to West and Central Africa to end speculation on the trip’s cost.
With just 20,000 home loans taken, owning a house remains the preserve of a few
- Size does matter when choosing pension scheme
- Misery for farmers as row delays fertiliser distribution
- KCB intensifies staff recruitment to increase shareholder value
- Epson targets Kenyan Market with new printers
- The big losers in Safaricom’s Sh12b dividend payout
- NOCK seeks to rollout 100 service stations
KCB0.00 last 41.00
Co-operative Bank+0.05 last 17.00
KPLC+0.15 last 17.15
Athi River Mining+1.00 last 70.00
G4S, the world's largest security group, is replacing its chief executive after a series of failures including a staffing fiasco at the 2012 London Olympics culminated in a recent profit warning.
Can Tusker afford another loss on the local front? This will be the big question when the team faces Gor Mahia Wednesday in a Kenyan Premier League (KPL) Top eight return match at Nyayo Stadium.
Kenya’s agricultural system is amongst the most developed in Africa. Directly or indirectly – agriculture accounts for about half of all economic activity.
- Only State should tackle insecurity, not mobs, vigilantes
- Decisive action must be taken to stem insecurity
- Learn from JAB’s failures by addressing its challenges
- MPs should be paid by performance ranking
- Cabinet Secretaries must sustain spirit of new law
- Here comes the Cabinet, and being new it has chance to effect change
A California teen has attracted the attention of tech giants Google for her potentially revolutionary invention which charges a phone in 20 seconds flat.
It is a little past six in the evening and a handful of patrons gather at a popular pub at the heart of Kisumu’s Central Business District.
Kuxi Ghai is a stunning beauty. She schooled in London, stays alone and is single. Then there is Mary Ingabire — a sassy university student, who loves to write about love and boys on her Facebook page.
My death was, unfortunately, very highly exaggerated. As a matter of fact, no such thing happened, and I thought those calling me to find out what had happened were confused by some new calendar, since April Fools’ Day had long come and gone.
- Our varsities should be held accountable for State support
- Focusing on MPs salaries may leave us a penny wise, but pound foolish
- Are Kenyan voters like pigs?
- Nothing like a common rival to keep political friends together
- Public input in picking CDF boards good idea but not ripe yet
- An appreciation of my friend Mutula, a man of quick wit, disarming charm
It has been recently reported in the media that Deputy President William Ruto has hired himself a sh 100 million jet at tax payers expense at a time when over 60 per cent of the population is living under one dollar per day.
- What proponents of gay marriage should know?
- Why ICC cases against Uhuru, Ruto should not be terminated
- Why government-sponsored university students are disadvantaged
- CJ Mutunga opens to Raila, other critics
- Why Ex-PM ‘back-Door’ admission to 11th Parliament is suicidal
- CJ Mutunga’s reaction on criticism eroding his credibility
A 29-year-old Bulawayo woman from Matshobana suburb got the shock of her life when she woke up in the morning and realised her private parts were missing, it is alleged.