|To Advertise: Please contact the following|
|Telephone: +254-20-3222111 - ext 2529, 2417 or 2908|
|Online Ads Deskemail@example.com|
STANDARD GROUP CENTRE
P.O Box 30080,
Al Imran Plaza,
Oginga Odinga Street,
P.O Box 788,
Tel: +254-57-2022820/ 2021866
Diamond Trust Building,
P.O Box 90210,
Tel: +254-41-2230884 / 2230897 /
2228204 / 2228098
P.O Box 15146,
Tel: +254-51-2214289/ 2212914,
P.O Box 1912,
Cannon Awori Street,
Follow us on Social Media
- Secure your home against burglary this Easter
- Beware, sly caretakers on the prowl
- Ship-shaped headquarters to define Mandera’s new CBD
- It’s an ideal inspiration, Vision 2030 says of expo
- Cheaper homes are possible - Ngilu
- 'Miracle' face of Jesus appears in South American landslide
- Are you prepared for the blood moon?
- Meet 'Rubber Boy', the hyper-flexible boy who can rest his feet on his shoulders
- Grace Ogot has left us in an island of tears
- Man spears manhood with 7ft steel bar after falling off a pole
- Ruto's path to power and the drifting Rift Kipkoech Tanui Rift Valley is boiling and it is not unexpected. Let us go back to May last year, when we argued in this space that the very thing that made Deputy President William Ruto the kingpin of Rift Valley politics
- Scaling the wall of Mandera should be an exciting military drill and adventure Peter Kimani Good morning Mr Joseph Kasaine ole Nkaissery, our spanking new Cabinet Secretary for Interior. My apologies for belated congratulations – I hear such messages started trickling in well before your appointment was confirmed.
- Of Ambassador Njeru Githae, travel advisories and the information rat-race Peter Kimani Ratman Njeru Githae, the politician-turned-diplomat who advocated rat eating to enhance food security, is back in town from his base in Washington.
- Why the state of Kenya-China union is racist Peter Kimani So, the racist Chinese eatery has been closed? We have to be more courteous to our investors and treat them with the respect that they deserve.
- Nkaissery must pay greater heed to warnings of rising insecurity Billow Kerrow The Interior Cabinet Secretary, General Joseph Nkaissery, must learn to walk before he starts running, or else he will stumble and fall.