|To Advertise: Please contact the following|
|Telephone: +254-20-3222111 - ext 2529, 2417 or 2908|
|Online Ads Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org|
STANDARD GROUP CENTRE
P.O Box 30080,
Al Imran Plaza,
Oginga Odinga Street,
P.O Box 788,
Tel: +254-57-2022820/ 2021866
Diamond Trust Building,
P.O Box 90210,
Tel: +254-41-2230884 / 2230897 /
2228204 / 2228098
P.O Box 15146,
Tel: +254-51-2214289/ 2212914,
P.O Box 1912,
Cannon Awori Street,
Follow us on Social Media
- Man accidentally shoots friend dead while acting out rap lyrics
- Shocked dad commits suicide after discovering his daughter posing nude in a magazine
- 29-year-old man auctions virginity for Sh98,000 in newspaper ad but gets no takers
- Impress your teachers to keep ahead of classmates
- Car that runs on used vegetable oil
- Educationist’s magic touch turns schools around
- Desire for brighter future pushes pupils to mobile schools
- Security camera that recognises your loved ones
- When your love life drains your pocket
- Passion for art pays off, takes care of his bills
- Mr General, Kenya isn't one big barrack Kipkoech Tanui I read somewhere that one of the worst jobs one can do is at a sperm bank, but I am reviewing this persuasion after watching our new Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph Ole Nkaissery go about his new job.
- Go well, brother Bob, the tall relative who paved my path in journalism Peter Kimani He stood over six feet tall and often wore a smiling face when he extended a handshake, whose firmness contrasted his soft palm.
- Why loving thyself is the beginning of true love Peter Kimani My old city of Houston is always full of surprises, the most recent being that of producing a woman who chose to marry herself.
- Keter’s honesty is refreshing, MPs’ work is to break the law Peter Kimani I am getting to like Nandi Hills MP Alfred Keter every time he opens his mouth to speak, especially when he is a little slurred, so the syllables are well enunciated, eliminating any prospects of being misquoted.
- Simplify the language used by lawyers Pravin Bowry All our laws are written in the English language and centuries old English laws still apply in the country.