|To Advertise: Please contact the following|
|Telephone: +254-20-3222111 - ext 2529, 2417 or 2908|
|Online Ads Deskemail@example.com|
STANDARD GROUP CENTRE
P.O Box 30080,
Al Imran Plaza,
Oginga Odinga Street,
P.O Box 788,
Tel: +254-57-2022820/ 2021866
Diamond Trust Building,
P.O Box 90210,
Tel: +254-41-2230884 / 2230897 /
2228204 / 2228098
P.O Box 15146,
Tel: +254-51-2214289/ 2212914,
P.O Box 1912,
Cannon Awori Street,
- Kissing sick men, posing for selfies: Pope Francis marks one year in office
- Michelle must also take ‘house’ cut to save for our growth
- How can we go global if all we sing about is sex, love?
- This is what happens when urban African music genres converge
- How Kenya lost rare, golden Lupita moment
- Gender violence brought on stage to mark women’s day
- EACC initiates probe into laptop tender
- Resign? Not me, asserts Kaimenyi
- Kambi convenes talks with university unions, fail to hit deal on pay standoff
- Sack all VCs over stalemate on pay increase, unions demand
- Kaimenyi must end grandstanding, come clean on halted laptop tender Barrack Muluka Humility is a critical hallmark in public service. The holder of high public office must comport himself as a servant of the people. He works for them, for a wage. He must, therefore, relate to them with a measure of respect and meekness.
- Prezzo UK preaches prosperity gospel, then comes down to Earth in fit of fury Peter Kimani While I never doubted our Dynamic Duo to be refined entertainers, I underrated their capacity to develop into world-class acts in just one short year! Their ribaldry has evolved from the comical to the farcical.
- Lands ministry sees the future through an opaque side mirror Peter Kimani The Ministry of Lands is reportedly seeking the supply of typewriters and duplicators, which got tongues wagging as to their intentions, considering such equipment is obsolete in this digital era, with a digital Government in charge.
- The wretched of the earth real victims in Arboretum lockout Peter Kimani I read your piece last week about the introduction of fees to the Nairobi Arboretum. I could not agree more. When I heard that they would start charging fees to access the park, I went there and met with the park warden, Salome Angaine.
- A peek at the in-trays of Chief Justice, Attorney General Pravin Bowry Since the coming into force of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, there has been a massive proliferation of new laws with 160 Acts having been enacted in about three and a half years.