|To Advertise: Please contact the following|
|Telephone: +254-20-3222111 - ext 2529, 2417 or 2908|
|Online Ads Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org|
STANDARD GROUP CENTRE
P.O Box 30080,
Al Imran Plaza,
Oginga Odinga Street,
P.O Box 788,
Tel: +254-57-2022820/ 2021866
Diamond Trust Building,
P.O Box 90210,
Tel: +254-41-2230884 / 2230897 /
2228204 / 2228098
P.O Box 15146,
Tel: +254-51-2214289/ 2212914,
P.O Box 1912,
Cannon Awori Street,
Follow us on Social Media
- Coming soon: Kenya’s world class metropolis
- Ngilu- National Land Commission wars hit lenders
- Old Namanga hotel that was a hit with tourists
- Construction of lawyers’ convention centre on course
- ‘Local firms register late for expos, miss good spots’
- Living large in a small space
- Want to get pregnant? Give your man a beer a day
- Parents beware, danger may be lurking on living room walls, other painted surfaces
- Grieving mother narrates how her nine month old baby chocked to death at a day care
- How two sheets, a shirt and pair of trousers led man to his death
- Investing in merit means investing in a peaceful future, better society Peter Kimani Class Eight pupils as well as Form Four students sit their final year examinations this month. And the country’s leadership has sent them their good wishes.
- Season of migration to the north is nigh, bearing the burden of being an African Peter Kimani It’s the season of migration to the North, yet again. And coming in the wake of Ebola-mongering, I’m curious what kind of reception I’m likely to encounter, first in London, and later in Houston in the US.
- Staying put, no matter where the wind blows Peter Kimani I’m writing this from a temporary base near my old desk at The Standard. After years of absence, the questions from old colleagues are interesting: So, are you back? I’m not sure if they mean a return to the company or country.
- Falling crude oil prices tricky for Kenya Mohamed Wehliye In the past few weeks, oil prices have been on a downward trend, hitting their lowest levels in the past four years. Oil prices have declined more than $30 per barrel since the mid-June high of $115 per barrel.
- A new era for victims of crime in Kenya Pravin Bowry After years of suffering in silence, the plight of victims of crime in Kenya has at last been addressed as envisaged in Article 50(9) of the Constitution. The President assented to the Victims Protection Act on September 14, 2014.