|To Advertise: Please contact the following|
|Telephone: +254-20-3222111 - ext 2529, 2417 or 2908|
|Online Ads Deskemail@example.com|
STANDARD GROUP CENTRE
P.O Box 30080,
Al Imran Plaza,
Oginga Odinga Street,
P.O Box 788,
Tel: +254-57-2022820/ 2021866
Diamond Trust Building,
P.O Box 90210,
Tel: +254-41-2230884 / 2230897 /
2228204 / 2228098
P.O Box 15146,
Tel: +254-51-2214289/ 2212914,
P.O Box 1912,
Cannon Awori Street,
Follow us on Social Media
- Police changaa operation turns tragic after officer breaks leg
- Barren woman gets miracle baby after doctors superglue embryo in her womb
- 5 reasons why you should consider online dating after a divorce or tough break up
- Superglue baby: Woman has miracle baby after docs superglue embryo in womb
- Remorseful bank robber hands himself to the police and returns the stolen money
- Scientists prove men have weaker immune systems than women
- How to achieve a comfy toddler’s room
- Naivasha welcomes its first gated estate
- Simple and affordable ways to upgrade your home
- Luxury rental market slows down in Nairobi
- A new era for victims of crime in Kenya Pravin Bowry After years of suffering in silence, the plight of victims of crime in Kenya has at last been addressed as envisaged in Article 50(9) of the Constitution. The President assented to the Victims Protection Act on September 14, 2014.
- Pursuit for judicial independence appears like supremacy war Billow Kerrow Amid rising concern of acrimonious relationship between the Senate and the courts, the President reiterated to the Judiciary this week that they should respect the constitutional mandate of the other branches of government.
- Rush to get Ebola cure is because it has struck at the heart of America Makau Mutua In the mind of the West, the “centre” of global civilisation, Africa remains the Dark Continent. It conjures up images of a place writhing in pain.
- Prof Mazrui embodied the best in our intellectual development Anyang' Nyong'o It is often said a prophet is not appreciated in his own home. For quite a long time this was true of Prof Ali Mazrui. Though a Kenyan, and the first to become a professor of political science in the then prestigious Makerere University, he rarely gave lectures in his own country.
- Why Uhuru's simplicity could be misleading Kipkoech Tanui There is something nice common to leadership, in particular the Presidency, and our brothers and sisters.