Makueni County has suffered another blow after losing another politician barely a month and half after the death of its Senator Mutula Kilonzo.Read More »
Machakos County has begun implementing a mega water project expected to culminate in the construction of a 20 million cubic metre dam at a cost of Sh2.2 billion.Read More »
Law Society of Kenya chairman Eric Mutua at the weekend clashed with Ministry of Energy officials in Mui, Kitui County over coal mining concession awarded to a Chinese company.Read More »
Mwingi security chiefs have put the local residents on high alert following intelligence reports that the Al Shabaab group is recruiting local youths to join their camp.Read More »
A father of four has been handed a life imprisonment sentence for defiling his eight year old daughter.Read More »
Lolora village in Merille, Marsabit County is a beehive of activities each day.
Mumias Sugar Company (MSC) has embarked on a major restructuring exercise to boost its earnings as well as increase payments to farmers.
- Stiff competition forces shutdown of Swift Global
- Manufacturers welcome EAC plan to cut business costs
- Farmer uses wire mesh to fight aflatoxin in maize crop
- State plans airstrips for all 47 counties
- Kenya Airways earnings hit by Euro Zone crisis
- State stares at more job cuts to bring down soaring public wage bill
But today, they sent a press release explaining why the concert did not take off. While they sent their sincerest apologies, it would seem that a refund for the event is still a distant dream.