Muthama was engaging the PM on the public front, Mutula was engaging the ODM legal minds.
Even when Kalonzo appeared to send mixed signals over the possibility of a working relationship with Raila, at one point even dismissing Muthama’s assertions as personal statements, the Kangundo MP stood strong.
Only last week, a section of MPs from Ukambani held a news conference in Parliament where they insisted that the deal with Mudavadi was almost sealed.
The group, however, said Mutula and Muthama had been granted the go-ahead by Kalonzo to engage ODM for a possible deal.
Next Story »
- Strike aftermath: How lives were lost as medical workers deserted patients
- South Sudan security crisis claim lives of two Kenyans
- Gunners ready to fight back, Ramsey warns Chelsea
- Thai opposition to boycott 2 February elections
- Luis Suarez propel Liverpool to the top of the table
- Uhuru revives Kimalel goat auction, calls for collaboration to check insecurity