Muthama was engaging the PM on the public front, Mutula was engaging the ODM legal minds.
Even when Kalonzo appeared to send mixed signals over the possibility of a working relationship with Raila, at one point even dismissing Muthama’s assertions as personal statements, the Kangundo MP stood strong.
Only last week, a section of MPs from Ukambani held a news conference in Parliament where they insisted that the deal with Mudavadi was almost sealed.
The group, however, said Mutula and Muthama had been granted the go-ahead by Kalonzo to engage ODM for a possible deal.
Next Story »
- US ex-congressman says Zimbabwe believes he is a spy
- Residents question frequent transfers of police in Karen
- Cord trashes Uhuru pay cut terming it populist
- Violence against women 'pandemic' in Mexico
- David Moyes writes open letter to Man United fans
- Families’ agony as criminals roam freely in affluent areas