Muthama was engaging the PM on the public front, Mutula was engaging the ODM legal minds.
Even when Kalonzo appeared to send mixed signals over the possibility of a working relationship with Raila, at one point even dismissing Muthama’s assertions as personal statements, the Kangundo MP stood strong.
Only last week, a section of MPs from Ukambani held a news conference in Parliament where they insisted that the deal with Mudavadi was almost sealed.
The group, however, said Mutula and Muthama had been granted the go-ahead by Kalonzo to engage ODM for a possible deal.
- Relief as surgeons re-attach man’s severed private organ
- Can medical board really bite finger that feeds it?
- Mother claims nurse watched her newborn die
- Governor’s encounter with leaky roofs in school
- Police arrest former councillor for piracy
- Cord leaders allege ploy by State to ‘kill’ devolution through Ministry