Medical Services Minister Anyang’ Nyong’o has announced new National Hospital Insurance Firm (NHIF) rates which will take effect from October 1, 2012.
The new rates will allow Kenyans access Outpatient services.
Under the news rates, the lowest paid individual at Sh6,000 will contribute Sh150 while the highest paid over Sh100,000 will contribute Sh 2,000.
- Salva Kiir sacks top South Sudan officials
- Lawyer wants Chinedu to appear in court
- Maji marefu’s futile effort to find stolen property
- Diplomatic passports, special number plates for governors
- Can chickens really be cleverer than a toddler? Studies suggest animals can master numeracy and basic engineering
- Freedom of media under threat in Eastern Africa